Skip to main content

Quavo claims he slept with Nicki Minaj on new track 'Huncho Dreams'

Quavo claims he slept with Nicki Minaj on new track


Migos rapper, Quavo who just released his album “Quavo Huncho” has left many wondering after he made claims that he slept with Nicki Minaj.
The rapper made the claim in the  “Huncho Dreams” which is an obvious response to Nicki Minaj’s “Barbie Dreams”. In her song, Nicki jokes about sleeping with rappers in the industry. 
She says of Quavo:  “Somebody go and make sure Karrueche okay though / I heard she think I’m tryna give the coochie to Quavo.”
Now, Quavo has hit back at Nicki by responding with an entire song dedicated to her.
“Made her scream (Scream) / Chanel, I bought her two of ’em / You can check IG (Hey, IG) / ‘Cause when she post, it go up (Go)”
He also references Nicki Minaj being upset with him over not defending her to Cardi B over the whole “Motorsport” fiasco.
“She said I hurt her feelings 52 times (Two) / Call up queen (Nicki) / The queen can’t flex on a young bull (Flex).”
Quavo references he and Nicki’s duet, “She For Keeps”.
“Is she for keeps? (For keeps) / Only if she come with two of ’em (Two)”
He says that he’s not trying to wife Nicki and implies that the two have had sex.
“Yeah, I be snipin’ (Snipe, snipe) / I can’t be wifin’ (Nah, no wife) / I know she feisty (Feisty, feisty)”
He refers to himself as video game character Bison from Street Fighter. Nicki often refers herself to Street Fighter character Chun Li.
“I’m Huncho Bison (Huncho Bison) / She treat me righteous (Righteous, righteous) / Nigga don’t mean to brag (No) / I be tryin’ to keep it cool, but I sniped yo’ ass (Swear).”
He also references Nicki Minaj and Takashi 69’s “FeFe”
“No “FEFE,” I skeet-skeet (“FEFE”) on yo’ face ass (Face ass) / Called up Huncho to come tap that ass (Swear) / Pull up on you, autotune when I grip that ass (Skeet, skeet) / Pullin’ on yo’ weave, ‘cross the room when I pipe that ass (Pipe it).”
He does however finish with an apology: 'if I hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry / Straight out the jungle, no safari,' — referencing yet another Nicki ex in Safaree Samuels.
But while playing the song at his listening session, Quavo had a Nicki Minaj impersonator to re-enact Nicki’s reaction to his Chanel bag gift.
Watch the videos below.


“Huncho Dreams” live sketch from Quavo’s listening party y’all.... 😂😂😂😂😂 he did one for other tracks on the album too by the way 😩


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Going On In Trump's Mind As He Stares @ King Of Morocco Sleeping In an Event in France (video)

Dozens of world leaders met in the French capital last Sunday for the opening of the inaugural Paris Peace Forum, hosted by French President, Emmanuel Macron. Donald Trump appeared to glare at the King of Morocco after he appeared to fall asleep during Emmanuel Macron’s Armistice Day speech. TV cameras captured Mohammed VI slumped with his head bowed and his eyes closed at the gathering of world leaders to mark 100 years since the end of the First World War. While Melania Trump, who was sitting next to the royal, appeared not to notice, her husband looked intently at the monarch for several seconds. Mr Trump’s expression was described on social media as a “side-eye death stare” or “stink eye”. He had earlier sat stony-faced as Mr Macron warned of the dangers of nationalism during a 20-minute speech next to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Paris.

see what mourinho said about his fight at Stamford Bridge

Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has aimed a dig at referee Mike Dean following his side’s 2-2 draw with Chelsea on Saturday. Antonio Rudiger gave the Blues a first-half lead, before Anthony Martial put United ahead with a brace in the second half.  With Mourinho’s men looking to take all three points, Ross Barkley struck the equalizer in the 97th minute of play. “We weren’t there in the first half against Newcastle, but today we were there. In the first half we weren’t aggressive enough. We controlled their triggers. I’ve never seen Jorginho play so little as he did today. “After the 2-1 we had great positions to score the third goal and I hope every referee does the same as Mike Dean to give 6 minutes. “Normally when I’m losing I don’t have 5 or 6 or 7 minutes,” Mourinho told Sky Sports.  He also spoke on his bust-up with Chelsea coach, Marco Ianni, after Barkley scored. According to the Portuguese, Maurizio Sarri has promised to deal with the matter inte...

Toni Braxton nearly surfers a wardrobe malfunction as she steps out braless in plunging blouse (Photos)

R&B singer, Toni Braxton, nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction as she stepped out braless in plunging blouse for an event in Los Angeles on Wednesday. The 51-year-old songstress was attending the opening night of the life-sized Gingerbread House Experience at The Grove and came close to a nip slip as she dared to go braless while wearing plunging blouse that showcased her ample cleavage. The singer paired the plunging blouse with white flared trousers and a pair of barely-there black heels for the event. See more photos below;