Skip to main content

IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East

The proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has banned the activities of Ohanaeze in the South-East region.

The ban by IPOB is an indefinite one placed on the apex Igbo cultural organisation by leader of the separatist group, Nnamdi Kanu.

Mr Kanu placed the ban on Ohanaeze during his Sunday broadcast suspected to be coming from Isreal, where he recently resurfaced after disappearing from the glare of the public last year.

The separatist leader who was granted bail for charges of treasonable felony against the state ran away for his dear life when troops attached to the Nigerian Army staged an Operation Python Dance around his residence in September 2017.

Kanu who in his Sunday broadcast noted that the group will not entertain any dialogue or compromise said movement is devoted to the enthronement of freedom, liberty and justice lost to the British, who, having conquered, subdued and divided Biafra land into Igbo and (Eastern minorities).

"We are taking our stolen freedom back and nobody will stop us," Kanu, whose group has been calling for a referendum to decide their stay with Nigeria, said.

"Ohanaeze Ndigbo is banned for life. The organisation can hold its irrelevant gatherings in Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto and Kaduna, but not on our land. If Nwodo holds Ohanaeze meeting in Igboland, we will scatter them. Their meeting in MUSON Centre Lagos is irrelevant.

“These are men that met and conspired to kill me. Igbo traditional rulers met at Nike Resort and allegedly accepted money shared through Nnia Nwodo, to support my assassination. I will mention the names of all those who supported Operation Python Dance. I’m waiting for them to grant their usual One Nigeria interview, then, I will decimate them live on air.

“Voting in Nigeria has never brought anything good to the people. From the British who rigged the census of 1953 and 1957 and installed their Fulani puppets, it has been selection, instead of election.

“We have seen people without any known certificate take turns in raping us both politically and economically. This movement of IPOB is saying enough is enough.

“Unfortunately, it was a succession of Igbo men that put us in the mess we are in today, in Nigeria. The same mistake Dr. Azikiwe, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi and Nzeogwu made, Nnia Nwodo, Dave Umahi and their kinds are repeating today. Nigeria was never meant to be one.

“We all heard the news about Customs Officers who set up 15 roadblocks from Apapa Wharf to Aba main town, all in a bid not just to criminally extort money from our people, but to punish us as a conquered people.

“They are not contented with making us import goods from Lagos which benefits the Yoruba economy and the government of Lagos State.

“Igweocha seaport is only 60 kilometres away, but we are not allowed to use it. We are forced to endure police, army, road safety, NDLEA, Civil Defence and customs checkpoints all the way from Lagos, where the goods are properly cleared and certified to our markets in the East and South.

“No Igbo politician, not a single one, has the mettle to challenge this apartheid system. This is evil. There is no roadblock in the whole of the North, where Boko Haram, Fulani terror herdsmen, armed robbers, kidnappers and various armed groups have made life unbearable for law abiding citizens.“But, in the peaceful land of Biafra, from Igbake in Edo State to Azumiri and Opobo every kilometre is a roadblock.
“This was the menace Nwodo promised to take up when he was appointed Ohanaeze leader, but, till date, nothing has happened because they sold themselves so cheaply to the caliphate for peanuts. No dignity, no respect, no honour.

“The evil extortion of Biafran businessmen is going on right now in Aba, Abia State. Some of our brothers who imported their goods down to Biafra land were stopped by Nigerian Customs officers after they had cleared their goods in Lagos.

“If our people can learn to stand up against these evil and corrupt government agencies that are hell-bent on extoring and killing our people in their land, things would get alot better as we march towards the restoration of Biafra,” he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Aren't Rushing to Label Their Relationship

KENDALL JENNER  and  Ben Simmons  are sparking romance rumors once again, but are they officially a couple? The supermodel and the Philadelphia 76ers player  first ignited relationship speculation  back in May, and went on to  enjoy a summer romance . However, by the end of August, E! News learned that things between Jenner and Simmons had " cooled off ." But the duo's relationship status appears to have changed once again, since Jenner has been spotted at a number of Simmons' games over the last month. So what's really going on between the young stars? "Kendall and Ben have been making more of an effort in their relationship recently, and have been seeing each other regularly for the last month now," a source tells E! News. "They both are very busy with their careers, but have always been in touch."

NEWS2019 presidency: What Atiku, Buhari should learn from Jonathan – Gowon

Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon has called on the standard bearers of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, President Muhammadu Buhari, and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, and other presidential candidates of other parties to accept the result of the 2019 presidential poll in good faith. The former military leader spoke with reporters after the opening of an exhibition in honour of an Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Oladipo Akinkugbe, held at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan, yesterday. Gowon advised the political gladiators to imbibe the spirit which made former President Goodluck Jonathan to concede defeat after the 2015 presidential poll to Buhari.What happened last time (2015), if you remembered, there was so much tension and the tension was so high that if things had gone wrong, Nigeria would be on fire,” he said. “Then, as a result, (former) president Jonathan agreed at the early stage to say he accepted ...

Born-again Actress, Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery (SEE)

Award winning Nollywood actress and radical for Jesus advocate, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram handle again to hint that she may undergo another cosmetic surgery soon. It could be recalled that about 10 months ago, the actress revealed her intentions to have a cosmetic surgery and shortly after that, her dream became a reality. She took to the social media platform to reveal she spent millions of naira on the surgery. Months after flaunting her new body on social media, the actress is already making plans to go under the knife for a second time. The beautiful mother-of-one on Wednesday, November 14, shared a picture of her with Dr Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate as she asks if she is an Oliver Twist. Her post reads:  “How horrible Am I for wanting more.” Surgeon Aranmolate was reported to have graduated from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). He graduated from the college of medicine’s department. Dr Aranmolate, who currently works at Grandville Medical and Laser Cl...