Skip to main content

Davido’s alleged 3rd babymama resurfaces, requests DNA test - details (screenshots)

The mother of Davido ‘s alleged first child has cried out for a new paternity test .According to journalist,Kemi Olunloyo, Ayotomide Labinjo claims she gave birth to Davido’s daughter five years ago and the musician has refused to take care of their child.


If you recall ,in 2014, the issues was made public after Ayomide claimed she met Davido at a club and she slept with the singer twice .

Her daughter is reportedly ill and has dropped out of school at the moment .



She said she slept with Davido again when he was in Ibadan for Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st’s Easter show in 2013.

She told Punch at the time

“We only met twice in Ibadan and we slept together on both occasions. The third time I would see him again was when my mother and I went to his house in Lagos more than a year after the birth of the baby. He preferred to call me Enitan because that is my other name.
“When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning,



he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three bodyguards with him.

On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning. We named the baby Aanuoluwapo but he preferred to call her Vero and anytime I asked for anything, he would embarrass me.”

Denying the allegations at that time, Davido wrote on Twitter

“This one nah real Yahoo Girl no Laptop. Upon finding out the test results were negative. Out of pity we still give dem money.
“Years later dem no gree say nah my own. Chai money good o. 2 years ago person wey you never see for your life, bring pikin say na your own, you take paternity test, it came out negative.By the WAY@MobilePunch I’m suing you guys! BOUTTA DOUBLE THAT 30 REAL QUICK!!.”(sic)

Davido has two other daughters, Imade and Hailey with two different women.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Going On In Trump's Mind As He Stares @ King Of Morocco Sleeping In an Event in France (video)

Dozens of world leaders met in the French capital last Sunday for the opening of the inaugural Paris Peace Forum, hosted by French President, Emmanuel Macron. Donald Trump appeared to glare at the King of Morocco after he appeared to fall asleep during Emmanuel Macron’s Armistice Day speech. TV cameras captured Mohammed VI slumped with his head bowed and his eyes closed at the gathering of world leaders to mark 100 years since the end of the First World War. While Melania Trump, who was sitting next to the royal, appeared not to notice, her husband looked intently at the monarch for several seconds. Mr Trump’s expression was described on social media as a “side-eye death stare” or “stink eye”. He had earlier sat stony-faced as Mr Macron warned of the dangers of nationalism during a 20-minute speech next to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Paris.

see what mourinho said about his fight at Stamford Bridge

Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has aimed a dig at referee Mike Dean following his side’s 2-2 draw with Chelsea on Saturday. Antonio Rudiger gave the Blues a first-half lead, before Anthony Martial put United ahead with a brace in the second half.  With Mourinho’s men looking to take all three points, Ross Barkley struck the equalizer in the 97th minute of play. “We weren’t there in the first half against Newcastle, but today we were there. In the first half we weren’t aggressive enough. We controlled their triggers. I’ve never seen Jorginho play so little as he did today. “After the 2-1 we had great positions to score the third goal and I hope every referee does the same as Mike Dean to give 6 minutes. “Normally when I’m losing I don’t have 5 or 6 or 7 minutes,” Mourinho told Sky Sports.  He also spoke on his bust-up with Chelsea coach, Marco Ianni, after Barkley scored. According to the Portuguese, Maurizio Sarri has promised to deal with the matter inte...

Jose mourinho's reason for Manchester United's loss to neighbours, Manchester City

Jose Mourinho has made it clear that his players were punished for their mistakes against Manchester City. United suffered a 3-1 defeat against Pep Guardiola's men in which David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Ilkay Gundogan scored for the hosts. Mourinho explained that his players should not have made the mistakes against a team like City. Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that his wards were punished for the mistakes they made in their 3-1 Premier League defeat against Manchester City. Goals from David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Ikay Gundogan were enough for Manchester City to record their 10th win of the season and also United's fourth defeat this term. The defeat at the Etihad stadium also put Manchester United in eight position on the Premier League standings and they are now 12 points behind leaders Manchester City. “I think it is not a bad performance at all. “It was a performance with mistakes and we paid for it. “All three goals are our mist...